If you want a one of a kind “WOW” piece, Alchemy Gothic is the place to get it. Not only are you getting a unique and quality product, but a finely detailed and crafted piece of timeless artwork.
From the Fall 2014 Collection, Alchemy England 1977 presents its extraordinary designs of the Coronation of Coraxia. From and early 16th Century ceiling painting discovered in a small underground chapel at Einsiedeln Abbey, Schwyz, this catalog selection depicts the investiture of the Corvus Regina, or Raven Queen where in the ancient, intoxicated pagan ceremony, Furavis, son of Orcus, crowns the princess with a black rose diadem and bestows upon her the dark secrets of Prophecy and Divinity.
The metal used in the manufacture of all Alchemy’s pewter products is the highest grade “English Pewter”. Some manufacturers misleadingly use the term ‘pewter’ to describe alloys containing lead. This results in inferior, more easily made products which are heavier, softer and of a darker color and are much more prone to tarnishing and disfigurement. English Pewter is the finest grade of pewter, to BSEN611-1:1995 standard. Traditionally, pewter was a mixture of lead and tin, but today, English pewter is a rich, high-grade alloy of 92% tin with copper (plus a few legitimate trace elements), and is regarded as a ‘semi-precious’ metal valued second only to silver. English Pewter is very much harder to craft than zinc alloys and the old and primate forms of pewter, which contain significant amounts of toxic impurities which ease production. So beware of other manufacturers who do not have our high standards.
Pewter, like silver, may tarnish, but can easily be polished up to a brilliant lustrous shine, using a brass or silver polishing wad and wipe with a dry cloth. DO NOT put pewter into a salt-loaded dishwasher, which could corrode a polished surface. Alchemy will gladly replace any product proven to be defective.
This item ships from America.
- Unique ‘bone-link’ chain, articulated pewter bracelet watch; a tribute to the Northern warrior’s rare elite, whos frenzied state of super-strength and fearlessness was irresistible to mere mortals. Wristwatch with a ‘bone-link’ chain articulated pewter bracelet; 35mm dia. quartz crystal movement. A striking articulated watch with a macabre story
- Extraordinary design for extraordinary individuals.
- This is an Officially Licensed product. All Alchemy’s products are researched, conceived and designed in England by the Alchemy Studios Artists. They are also skillfully hand-made from Fine English Pewter and other materials in the Leicester, England workshops.
- Not all Alchemy designs are continued the next year, so be sure to purchase this valuable product before it’s gone forever.
- Wristwatches, bracelet watches and fob watches are all inset with a high quality, imported quartz crystal movement. Several of the watches are enhanced with Swarovski crystal, trans enamel or two-tone finishes. Fob watches come in a black flock presentation pouch and wristwatches in an attractive black gift box, all gold-blocked with the Alchemy logo.